- Lebanon to hold first parliamentary elections in 9 years
- Livestock Minister Sayedul Hoque passes away
- 'Neymar ready to face Rennes'
- President, PM pay tributes to war martyrs
- BNP to stage nationwide demo on Monday
- 47th Victory Day today
- President visits ailing Minister Sayedul Hoque
- EU leaders launch new phase in Brexit talks
- 'No action for AL candidate over code violation in RCC polls'
- Tourist hacked dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle will marry on 19 May '18
- 8,44,227 Rohingya refugees’ registration complete
- Thousands join ex-Ctg mayor Mohiuddin Chy’s janaza
- Australia 203-3 at stumps, trails England by 200
- Pry school teacher held over ‘illicit affair’ in Khulna
Fisheries and Livestock Minister Muhammed Sayedul Hoque passes away at a city hospital on Saturday morning.
Lebanon will hold its first parliamentary elections in nine years on May 6 next year, the media reported
BNP will stage demonstration across the country on Monday protesting what the party said harassing its leaders, including Khaleda Zia and Tarique Rahman, in false cases.
Indian sugar exporters will seek lower import duties on its sugar exports to neighbouring Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, a top industry official said on Thursday.
Neymar, who made a three-day trip to Brazil earlier in the week, should be ready to play for Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 this weekend, manager Unai Emery said on Friday.
The High Court has asked the concerned authorities not to collect extra fees from SSC, HSC and equivalent students.