The 22nd National Training Day will be observed tomorrow through various programmes.
- National Training Day tomorrow
- New Market businessmen block Nilkhet
- Death toll in Kabul hotel attack now 22
- Depression shorten head, neck cancer patients’ lives
- Facebook’s new blood donation feature in BD
- 'Rohingya repatriation won't begin Tuesday'
- Malia Obama wears Casual dress on NYC date with boyfriend
- Senate leaders meet in bid to end government shutdown
- SAG Awards Winners: Complete List
- 2 killed in Netrakona road crash
- Keys returns to Aussie Open quarters with win over Garcia
- 3 Bangladeshis among 9 killed in Saudi accident
- Bombing at market in southern Thailand kills 3, injures 18
- Hollywood hits red carpet for SAG awards
- ‘Robber’ killed in ‘gunfight’
At least 22 people are now known to have died when Taliban militants slaughtered guests at a luxury Kabul hotel, Afghan officials said Monday, as fears grew that the attackers may have had inside help
Reacting to BNP leaders’ claim that their party will get 80 per cent vote if the next election is held in a credible manner, Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader on Sunday said 80 per cent conscious and honest people of the country hate BNP.
The central government has reduced the minimum export price (MEP) of onions to $700 per tonne till 20 February 2018.
Madison Keys has continued her strong run through the Australian Open draw, returning to the quarterfinals here for the first time in three years with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Caroline Garcia on Monday.
A pastry festival was held at Islamic University in Kushtia on Sunday amid festive mood and much enthusiasm.