- Ivanka Trump becomes hot commodity in China
- Three of a family killed in Islambagh fire
- Bangladeshi citizens abroad to get MRPs in 7 days
- Suicide attacks on bases in Syria's Homs kill 42
- 'Khaleda Zia can join polls even if convicted'
- DCCI urges govt to review gas price hike decision
- Kim Jong-nam killing: suspect 'paid $90 to take part in prank'
- Eight burnt in Old Dhaka cylinder blast
- PM to open country's first air-conditioned warehouse Sunday
- South Africa's de Villiers tops 9,000 ODI runs
- Leicester City sack title-winning manager Claudio Ranieri
- White House bars major news outlets from briefing
- Cox’s Bazar road crash kills four
- Trump says Mexican border wall way ahead of schedule
- Five-year jail term for Hitler-inspired British extremist
Three members of a family including two women were burned to death in a fire at a plastic factory in Islambagh area of Old Dhaka today.
Ivanka Trump’s recent visit to the Chinese embassy in Washington not only turned her 5-year-old daughter into a viral sensation — it was seen by many as furthering the Chinese-American relationship that’s been battered by her dad
Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) senior leader Moudud Ahmed on Saturday said their party chairperson Khaleda Zia will be able to join the next general election even if she is convicted in the ‘false’ cases filed against her.
The race to develop self-driving vehicles took a new turn on Thursday when Google's parent company Alphabet filed a lawsuit against Uber, accusing it of stealing technology.
South African AB de Villiers passed the 9,000-run milestone in one-day internationals in the third ODI against New Zealand in Wellington on Saturday.
Moscow State Institute of International Relations has published a textbook on Bangla language in observance of the International Mother Language Day.