- No mobile phones within 200 metres of SSC exam centres
- Khaleda’s stay in jail likely to be prolonged
- Trump questions Israel’s interest in making peace
- Barca frustrated in goalless draw
- BTRC reverses internet outage plan to fight SSC question leaks
- Police detain BNP leader Shamsuzzaman Dudu
- BNP to continue peaceful demo until Khaleda released
- 4 sentenced to death for Rupa rape and murder
- Saudi women need not wear long robes
- #MeToo case spurs confidentiality concerns
- BNP lawyers visit Khaleda in jail, may appeal this week after getting verdict copy
- Mahathir in hospital for chest infection
- Shakib ‘unlikely’ to play T20 series against Sri Lanka
- PM off to Rome to attend IFAD meeting
- Trump accuses Democrats of playing politics with memo
BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia may have to stay longer than initially expected time in jail, authorities concerned gave a broad hint.
Police have detained BNP leader Shamsuzzaman Dudu after a demonstration in Dhaka over party chief Khaleda Zia’s conviction.
A disallowed Luis Suarez goal summed up a frustrating afternoon for Barcelona as the La Liga leaders dropped points for the second week running after a 0-0 stalemate with Getafe on Sunday.
The government has banned the use of mobile phones near exam centres in a desperate attempt to stem the steady flow of question leaks on the social media.