A total of 410 congregations of holy Eid-ul-Fitr would be held in the capital this year.
- 410 Eid congregations in capital
- No fear of sabotage during Eid, says Sayeed Khokon
- Truck-Leguna collision kills 4 in Gazipur
- Chalachitra Paribar bans Shakib Khan
- Indian police uses Bumrah no-ball photo for road safety
- Don’t take risk during journey: Obaidul Quader
- Egg shape depends on flying skills of bird
- 12 held along with 15 lakh Yaba tablets in Ctg
- One killed, 18 trapped after Colombia mine explosion
- WB increases funding to Chittagong WASA
- Yoga asanas that are also SEX positions
- Alia Bhatt and Sidharth will reunite for ‘Aashiqui 3’
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Rain washes out India opener with WI
- 25 injured in police-BCL clash in Chandpur
An explosion at a central Colombian coal mine killed at least one person and trapped 18 others on Friday, according to authorities who said rescue efforts were underway
Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) standing committee member Moudud Ahmed on Friday said he has been subjected to injustice and political vengeance as he did not 'use his power' to solve the problem with Rajuk regarding the Gulshan house from which he was evicted.
The World Bank (WB) has approved additional $47.
Jasprit Bumrah was left enraged by Jaipur Traffic Police's decision to use his ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final no-ball image as a campaign for road safety.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) on Sunday issued a press release with a recommendation for appointment of 138 candidates as first class officials under 35th BCS examinations.