- These essential oils can help keep your hair healthy
- 7kgs gold seized in Dhaka Airport
- Man dies trying to catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh
- Stokes dominates as England beat India in 3rd ODI
- Mike Pompeo sworn in as new CIA director
- Yahoo delays sale of core business to Verizon
- Donald Trump dumps TPP trade deal
- Two Bangladeshis held in Malaysia for alleged IS links
- David Warner wins Allan Border Medal
- 'China would assume world leadership if needed'
- Australian actor shot dead during video filming
- Priyanka supports anti-Trump women’s march
- Baby dead, 4 injured after family suicide attempt
- Ileana D'Cruz turns hottest muse for boyfriend
- MMCH students asked to leave halls
The custom officials seized 60 gold bars weighing around 6 kilograms 90 grams from a Regent Airways aircraft in Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka on Tuesday morning.
The US Senate on Monday confirmed Mike Pompeo as CIA director and advanced the nomination of Rex Tillerson to be secretary of state, taking key steps toward filling President Donald Trump’s cabinet
Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) on Sunday extended its support to a half-day hartal to be enforced by the National Committee to Protect Oil, Gas, Mineral Resources, Power and Ports on January 26 demanding cancellation of Rampal power plant project near the Sundarban.
The temporary disruption of internet services in the country may continue till January 30 due to the maintenance work of the submarine cable.
Ben Stokes on Sunday said England had forgotten what winning felt like until his dominant all-round performance helped the visitors pull off a five-run consolation victory over India in the third one-day international in Kolkata.
The first convocation of National University (NU) will be held at 3:00pm on Monday at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre in Dhaka.