- Sri Lanka opt to bat in second Bangladesh ODI
- Messi may face suspension against Bolivia
- Trump son-in-law faces Russia questions
- 100 genes are linked to memory in human beings
- US-backed forces battle IS near key Syria town
- Three killed in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Five to walk gallows for killing journo Aftab
- Two of four Sylhet slain militants identified
- Nine held over leaking fake questions
- Cyclone Debbie lashes Australian coastal resorts
- Kushner met with US-sanctioned Russian bank
- 'Beauty…' stays top in North America
- US leads boycott of nuclear arms ban talks
- 33 IS militants killed in fresh airstrikes in Afghanistan
- China tells Nepal to maintain good ties with India
Three people were killed as an engine-run trawler capsized at River Panguchi in Morelganj upazila of Bagerhat on Tuesday morning.
President Donald Trump's son-in-law and aide, Jared Kushner, will be questioned by a US committee investigating alleged ties between the Trump team and Russia
Hussain Muhammad Ershad has just won an ironic victory.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates once again topped the Forbes magazine list of the world’s richest billionaires, while US President Donald Trump slipped more than 200 spots, the magazine said Monday.
Sri Lanka captain Upul Tharanga won the toss and elected to bat in the second one-day international against Bangladesh in Dambulla on Tuesday.
Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) arrested the acting exam controller of National University (NU) M Badruzzaman in a money embezzlement case.