- Trump girds for defense of top aide in Russia row
- Emilia, Peter, Kit to get more screen time on GOT 7
- Eight killed in Mississippi attack
- Indian state to challenge Modi's cow ban
- Five people die in lightning strikes in Manikganj
- 'BB should look into Islami Bank issue'
- US man who died trying to stop Muslim abuse 'a hero'
- Sri Lanka mudslide: 126 dead, 97 missing
- Barca crowned Copa del Rey winners
- 42 Jahangirnagar University students get bail
- Lack of sleep may cause your brain to ‘eat’ itself
- Sri Lanka hope for Malinga magic at CT
- Alitalia strike grounds 200 flights
- Full verdict in blogger Rajib murder case published
- Sonam Kapoor – Anand Ahuja’s alleged love story
Five people were killed and five others injured in separate incidents of lightning strike in Singair and Saturia upazilas in Manikganj on Sunday, told media.
Donald Trump, just back from his first international trip as US president, geared up to combat concerns today over aides' ties to Russia including explosive reports that his son-in-law sought a secret communications line with Moscow
The Appellate Division of the Supreme Court on Sunday rejected a petition filed by BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia for quashing proceedings of Barapukuria coalmine corruption case against her.
Bangladesh Bank should intervene to restore stability in the trouble-hit Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd and avoid spillover impact on the entire banking industry, analysts said yesterday.
Lionel Messi ensured Luis Enrique's Barcelona reign ended with a trophy as he inspired a third consecutive Copa del Rey title with a 3-1 final win over Alaves.
The authorities closed Jahangirnagar University (JU) for an indefinite period on Saturday night over vandalism at Vice-Chancellor’s residence on the campus centring road accident on the Dhaka-Aricha Highway that killed its two students.